It’s a new month and it’s always a good opportunity to start a new goal. Here is a great full body fitness challenge.
Join us in this challenge for the month of June. (Scroll down to see the workout schedule.)
This full-body challenge from BuzzFeed consists of two alternating workouts that you can adapt to your fitness level but still challenging enough to make you feel like a beast.
- You’ll perform these exercises four days per week.
- There are two different workouts to alternate between; each one is a three-move circuit.
- Some of the moves will require dumbbells, but you can also do them with just your bodyweight to make it easier.
- On day one, you’ll complete the three-move circuit as many times as you can in 10 minutes.
- Every other exercise day, you’ll add two minutes to your total workout time, which means that by the end of the challenge, you’ll be able to do a 26-minute workout. The schedule below has all the details.
- Rest as needed especially as you get further along in the challenge and it gets harder.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Here’s when you’ll be doing it:
Here’s a video demonstrating how to perform all the moves:
You can download a PDF of the challenge here.
You can read more at buzzfeed.com.