And will non-runners ever understand them? Should they even try? Check out this hilarious list of things Non-Runners Don’t Get About Runners by Melanie Poloff over at Buzzfeed. Here’s a snippet of it:
1. Why does anyone need more than one pair of running shoes?
4. Rolling out of a warm bed to run in the snow.
5. And the rain.
6. And liking it so much you make motivational posters about it.
7. Driving two hours at 5 a.m. to run 13.1 miles in sleet for nothing but free bagels and a cheap T-shirt.
Latest posts by WRC Staff (see all)
- Christina H. - October 11, 2017
- Laura K. - September 27, 2017
- The Collapsible Foam Roller That You Can Take Anywhere - September 27, 2017