Have you ever wondered what you should eat before, during and after your run??? Here is a list 11 food ideas you should eat before, during and after your run.
Image from healthambition.com
Here’s a video showing what food to avoid before running.
While you’re here be sure to check out this yummy no bake oatmeal energy bites recipe we found. This recipe is super easy and only requires 10 minutes to prep and makes a great post-run snack. (Scroll down for the video tutorial and what ingredients you need.)
We have included a short video tutorial that shows you how to make this delicious snack.
INGREDIENTS via Gimmesomeoven:
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I used old-fashioned oats)
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (or vegan chocolate chips)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on here is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Latest posts by WRC Staff (see all)
- Christina H. - October 11, 2017
- Laura K. - September 27, 2017
- The Collapsible Foam Roller That You Can Take Anywhere - September 27, 2017